Q&A sessie – 26 maart 2014

Welkom op de pagina van de online Q&A sessie van woensdag 26 maart 2014

In deze sessie beantwoord ik de vragen die vooraf zijn gesteld op de Q&A voorbereidingspagina

Volg hieronder de Q&A sessie:

Nadat je de Q&A hebt gevolgd en je vragen zijn beantwoord: deel alsjeblieft in het commentaarveld onderaan deze pagina:

Wat is je nieuwe belangrijkste inzicht en welke acties ga jij ondernemen als resultaat van deze Q&A?

Door je inzicht direct te delen, versterk je het leereffect, maak je jouw kans op slagen veel groter, inspireer je anderen EN je doet mij een heel groot plezier.

En kom na een tijdje weer terug om je resultaten te delen!

Op jouw succes,

Nisandeh

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
13 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Heleen Kuiper
7 years ago

Wat mijn belangrijkste inzicht is, is dat je bij de gratis events wel waarde geeft over het WAT, maar niet over het HOE. Daar kan ik wel wat mee.

Elly Oosting
7 years ago

Thank you for tonight, Nisandeh.
Maybe it’s possible that there can be more interaction?
That we can also ask questions during the session. Somebody in your presence can assemble them and present them to you in a separte screen or we can type the questions like it’s a chat.
Many times questions pop up during the session, amd they can be interesting also for the others listening to you.
Next time I’ll have questions prepared, be sure of that!
There’s still a lot I have to learn.
So. till we meet again 😉

Nisandeh Neta
Reply to  Elly Oosting

It’s a possibility Elly,

But to be honest… you all had so many days to think of questions…
It’s not like I’m teaching a new material during the session.

It’s not about me.
It’s about you (not personally you) that I want to have the most value of our time together and my expertise.

Elly Oosting
Reply to  Nisandeh Neta

Of course! First we have to ask the questions, I already acknowledged that. But maybe it can work together…

Mario Bunthof

Hi Nisandeh,

Thank you for answering my question about hiring people to work for us or keep doing it myself. I am excited! First that I discovered I have some misaligned beliefs about hiring people, My reference point is that it costs (a lot of) money. I will point out the solutions you give, so other people can benefit also from your answers. Maybe you can give it as a blog post some time.

– Work with students (interns)
– Ask someone to volunteer in exchange for something they want from you
– With a great vision people like to assist
– Pay people by result. Work with no cure no pay. If they know what they are doing, they have no problem to work this way.
If the results are good, give them a good percentage or share
– When selecting people, make sure you investigate and interview them the same way you would do when it was a highly paid person.
– Give your trust to the person you work with
– Start small. Start with one project, if the outcome is good, give another project and so on

Next Friday I have an appointment with a candidate. Take these items with me and see how I can let it work 🙂

Thank you again.

Mario

Jan Miltenburg
7 years ago

Thanks for the input! Helpful. Next time I’ll give you more information. And… decided to hire Aramik as a coach for helping me by develop the program.

…. and happy birthday. Nice that you and Vered celebrate this in a different way.

Regards.

Jan.

Maureen Mulder

Hi Nisandeh,

Thank you for taking time in answering my question. I’ll switch off my phone more often 🙂

Have a great evening!

Maureen

Coen Tuerlings
Coen Tuerlings

Hello Nisandeh,

Maybe I did not formulate my question the right way. I surly not intended to ask you a simple google search 😉

I know you have lot’s of experience in personal development branche. You know what works best in this aria and what strategics are successful.
You already showed me to look at Rich , Dave and Dustin , Jay Abraham etc.
Great experts who really leverage my knowledge in marketing.

Now I’m looking to leverage my knowledge in personal development marketing.
I valuate your sharp and laser focused sense of finding the right experts and stategic information. That’s just what I a’m looking for.. I’m losing may way in the ‘big data’ on personal development guru’s and programs. I can resonate with your way of thinking, that helps me a lot.

Do you have any recommendations to focus on?

Greetings
Coen

Astrid Reijmers
7 years ago

Thanks Nisandeh for answering my question.
To answer your question… I can reach about 275.000 women (mostly) with the blog for the magazine, but 6 blogs is indeed too much. I’m going to do this a different way and ask if I can use blogs from my site and/or blog not that much.

So thanks again and have a nice evening!

Astrid

(ps I will try to find a brain teaser for you for the next session)

Carin Huibers
7 years ago

Not very smart not having send my questions.
Any excuse is not really an excuse.
Anyway.. next time better as we all have to learn from our mistakes as you just said, right? !!!
And the good thing this time is, normally we don’t have often a second change.. but we have now! 🙂

Thank you for that!

Sunny greetings
Carin

Jacqueline van Laar
Jacqueline van Laar

Hi Nisandeh,

Thank you for your input tonight. From my vacation adress I joined you because I think it is very valuable. This week of vacation is mostly spent on planning my business. After the last implemenation day I am making my steps, like you said, cutting it in small pieces.

The coaching of Aramik is very helpfull and these Q&A sessions are for me inspiring. I make a lot of notes during the session so I can read them when I reach that specific moment in my implementation.

Thanks for tonight.
Warm regards
Jacqueline van Laar

Erika Lunsche
7 years ago

Thanks for the answer. I cut the elephant into pieces, so I can ‘eat’ it. I’m making a chain for my book.

Baudy Wiechers

Hi Nisandeh,
misschien is het een compliment dat je zo weinig vragen krijgt. Ik heb nog zoveel duidelijke input gekregen (o.a. op de laatste TAN-dag) waar ik elke dag mee aan de slag ben, dat ik op dit moment geen vragen heb.

Ik ben heel bewust bezig alles stap voor stap te doen en steeds door te gaan. Intussen contact gelegd met uitgever, outline boek is klaar, trade mark aangevraagd voor mijn eigen methode, offertes maken met een onweerstaanbaar aanbod, etc. etc.

Ook de tweewekelijkse coaching met Aramik zijn enorm helpend om steeds scherp te blijven en de stappen in juiste volgorde te zetten.

En ik heb weer met veel plezier en inspiratie geluisterd naar je webinar, hartelijk bedankt.
Tot snel, Baudy