Q&A Sessie – 30 april 2014

Welkom op de pagina van de online Q&A sessie van woensdag 30 april 2014

In deze sessie beantwoord ik de vragen die vooraf zijn gesteld op de Q&A voorbereidingspagina

Volg hieronder de Q&A sessie op 30 april 2014 van 20:30 -21:30 uur

Nadat je de Q&A hebt gevolgd en je vragen zijn beantwoord: deel alsjeblieft in het commentaarveld onderaan deze pagina:

Wat is je belangrijkste nieuwe inzicht en welke acties ga jij ondernemen als resultaat van deze Q&A?

Door je inzicht direct te delen, versterk je het leereffect, maak je jouw kans op slagen veel groter, inspireer je anderen EN je doet mij een heel groot plezier.

En kom na een tijdje weer terug om je resultaten te delen!

Op jouw succes,

Nisandeh

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
9 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Jacqueline ter Haar
8 years ago

It’s 20.30 and I cannot see anything happening…is it me?

Monique de Neef
Monique de Neef
8 years ago

Hi Nisandeh,

I couldn’t make it at April 30th, so I watched it now.

Thank you for your very valuable answer to my question about the marketing funnel and conversion rates.
It’s helping me to make my measuring system complete. Great idea about setting goals of improving 2-4% each time. And it also gives me some ideas on which strategies to focus most on.

Like you I’m putting all my notes and ideas into documented processes, templates and lists. That’s helping me to implement my systems right now. And what I learned today from you that it is also a great investment for the future being a business founder!

I just love the questions and your answers about strategies and systems. So yes, I look forward to your next Q&A’s!

Warm regards,
Monique

Floor Luiten
8 years ago

Ook al weet Nisandeh niet altijd een antwoord op de vraag die gesteld wordt hij helpt de persoon dan toch altijd verder en geeft advies over hoe hij/zij wel het juiste antwoord zou kunnen vinden.

Ofwel, stuurt de vrager nooit met lege handen naar huis.

Heleen Kuiper
Heleen Kuiper
8 years ago

Hi Nisandeh,

Thanks for the session. My main insights:
– a few people I have to follow up on – Friday and Monday
– the way I should promote my blog (the number of times I mention it on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
– it became more specific to me whom I want to work with – and whom not!

Maureen Mulder
8 years ago

Hi Nisandeh,

Thank you for the valuable session. Also learned a lot from you answering other people’s questions.
What you said about directly putting actions in the agenda as well as the part about (improving) systems, I will implement that immediately in my business.

I hope there will be a replay available as my computer crashed during the session and I missed a part.

Thank you so much!

Maureen

Mario Bunthof
8 years ago

Dear Nisandeh,

Thank you for answering my questions. I already talked to a company that can advise and organize franchising. But it is a good idea to go for more perspectives What I could extract from your answers is that everything has to be a system!
We have systems for a lot of parts of the company but honestly not yet for everything, that can be improved.

So although you know nothing about it, your answers were helpful.

Thank you !

Jacqueline ter Haar
8 years ago

Well thanks and whether or not it’s something I wanted to hear, I still think it’s valuable to me…I guess I needed to hear it once more…back on track…not stepping out of lines…thanks!

Coen Tuerlings
8 years ago

Great value Nisandeh,

Super to hear how you are moving on becoming more the founder and getting out of the centre of the business. This ia a great opportunity for me to copy the strategies and learn from the expert at first hand. I’m focussing on systemizing all…

See you soon

Greetings Coen

Erika Lunsche
8 years ago

Thank you for answering my question.
My greatest insight: you can never know enough about your target audience. So, I have to keep asking questions.

Greetings,