Q & A sessie – 21 mei 2014

Welkom op de pagina van de online Q&A sessie van woensdag 21 mei 2014

In deze sessie beantwoord ik de vragen die vooraf zijn gesteld op de Q&A voorbereidingspagina

Volg hieronder de Q&A sessie op 21 mei 2014 van 20:30 -21:30 uur

Nadat je de Q&A hebt gevolgd en je vragen zijn beantwoord: deel alsjeblieft in het commentaarveld onderaan deze pagina:

Wat is je belangrijkste nieuwe inzicht en welke acties ga jij ondernemen als resultaat van deze Q&A?

Door je inzicht direct te delen, versterk je het leereffect, maak je jouw kans op slagen veel groter, inspireer je anderen EN je doet mij een heel groot plezier.

En kom na een tijdje weer terug om je resultaten te delen!

Op jouw succes,

Nisandeh

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
12 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Monique de Neef

Hi Nisandeh,

Thank you so much once again for your valuable answers!

One of my insights is to check also the ‘informal’ decision makers. And I realized that talking to non decision makers should always be accompanied by the decision maker him- or herself. Now I’m better prepared for what’s coming up soon.

Again it’s not in my to do list today, but it’s there for next year:
finding a business partner. My insight is that I have to be really prepared, make good money and make detailed proposals with lots of facts. So, building on my systems and documented processes right now is a really good investment.

I also love the 3 questions to ask yourself at night. And I added to ask myself in the morning; ‘How will I …..’

Looking forward to the next Q&A:
have a nice day!

Warm regards,
Monique

Mario Bunthof

Hi Nisandeh,

Thank you for your perspective and for your honesty. If I look at our company as my baby it really helps 🙂 ha ha I am also mother of 2 grown up kids and they are doing very well. So that gives me trust! (it has give me grey hair also but that’s all in the game I think).

Your suggestion to focus on the long term and decide what our company’s values and rules are; will help and make things very clear. For the people when they cross the red line and for us what we can let go and were we have to intervene.

so thank you very much… !!

Mario

Frank Postma
Frank Postma
7 years ago

Thanks for your reply on my question! My focus for the coming period will be on these three questions:
1. Did I live fully today?
2. Did I love fully today?
3. Did I make a difference today?

Frank

Jacqueline ter Haar

Hi Nisandeh,

To start with your last question ;)….yes I do think it’s valuable so yes please…continue these monthly sessions!

And I’m not easily disappointed! I guess you’re right… maybe I am afraid to take risks although I never really thought about it like that.

What I would like is someone next to me as a true partner, not to have him/her implement MY ideas but to do more stuff together as I am, like so many of your students, all over the place in product development, networking, blogging etc. I could use someone who keeps the rains on ;)!

Anyway…what you’ve taught me tonight is that this big vision I do have needs to go out there. I need to find ways to broadcast my mission and vision and that will attract people with similar ideas.

I never even thought about it – shyness to ‘tell the world’? Maybe! But thanks for opening my eyes!

Have a great night!

Linda Goodings

Hi Nisandeh,

Please do continue the Q&A sessions. No question for myself today. But still learning a lot!

So thank you again!

Linda

Coen Tuerlings
Coen Tuerlings

Thanks Nisadeh,

I’ve got some good insights from your explanation.

Greetings
Coen

Coen Tuerlings
Coen Tuerlings
Reply to  Coen Tuerlings

Hi Nisandeh,

I’ve watched this Q & A session three times over.
I think it’s the best session ever.

Like you said in the beginning, the questions where great and you gave so much value in your answers.

Please keep on bringing the Q & A sessions and focus on getting the participants to come up with great questions.

Have a wonderful day
Coen

Maureen Mulder

Hi Nisandeh,

Thank you for your time.
Great value! Please keep doing this!

It’s great to hear the 3 questions again. I just talked about it recently, also realizing that I did not get 3x yes today…

My biggest insight / confirmation was that you should always Choose and focus. I’m SO implementing this already for the past months, and it really has helped me and my business a lot!

Have a great evening,

Maureen

Eric Spooren

Hi Nisandeh,

it was the first time I joined a Q&A; thanks for the open and direct feedback on the questions. Next time I will submit my questions, so please continue these sessions.

A lot of insights, like:
– present the added value for your client, not what or how you do
– decide quickly on your target audience and stick to it
– the three daily questions for yourself

Thanks and CU soon

Angelique Piternella
Angelique Piternella
7 years ago

GRACIAS! THANK YOU! DANKJEWEL!
Yes please continue the Q&A-sessions. I’m a starter and very grateful to get all the information before I even started. Due to the Starter Bootcamp, the Remarkable Product Master Class, 30%/30%, the webinars and Q&A-sessions, I focus on the long term and set really big goals.

My insight of tonight:
Did I live fully today?
Did I love fully today?
Did I make a difference today?

Can’t wait for the Master Entrepreneur!

Cindy Groeneveld

Hi Nisandeh,

Great valuable tips on employees! One of my biggest challenges last year.

Currently talking to some people about co working in a way that has always been my vision in my kind of business. It brings great energy to be working on that. Great tips on this as well and at exactly the right time to immediately put in practice.

I love these Q&A’s. Thanks a lot, have a great evening.

Coen Tuerlings
Coen Tuerlings

Hi Nisandeh,

I’m sorry I can’t be present. I’ giving a training at this moment.
I hope I can watch the recording later on.

Have a great meeting,